Copper 3D's MDFlex filament is an innovative nanocomposite 3D printer filament developed with a high-quality TPU 98A compound and a patented, scientifically validated and highly effective Nano-Copper additive.
MDFlex filament from Copper3D is an additive wire with copper and antibacterial properties for professional prints.
Main features of Copper 3D MDFlex:
- FDA registered filament
- Complies with European Union regulations: No. 10/2011, No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating over 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms
- Clinically tested in prostheses for amputees with excellent results
- Ideal for manufacturing other medical applications where bacterial contamination is a concern, such as postoperative prostheses, wound dressings and surgical equipment and orthopedic insoles
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and the USA
- Manufactured in the Netherlands according to ISO 9001/2015 certified manufacturing standards
- Nano-additive retains all the mechanical properties of TPU material such as strong and flexible, high heat resistance (138°C), 450% elongation at break and easily moldable at speeds > 75 mm/s.
- Compatible with AquaSolve for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing.
- Medical applications
- Food contact and processing applications
- Surgical guides and equipment
- Water filtration applications
- Postoperative prosthetics
General printing guidelines:
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.25 mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1 mm
- Experience level: intermediate
- Printing temperature: ± 220-250°C
- Fan speed: 50-100%
- Heated Platen Temperature: ± 0-60°C
- Enclosed printer: no
There are 2 products.
MD Flex Copper3D
Please login to Download PDF
- Stocks: Immediate Availability *
*Regular shipments throughout Europe