NinjaTek NinjaFlex flexible filament leads the industry due to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials.
Its diameter consistency and roundness tolerance surpass other polyurethane materials. NinjaFlex is a 3D printing filament made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material.
The end result gives extraordinarily flexible and durable prints ideal for direct drive extruders.
- Shore hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance).
- The 660% elongation allows for repeated movements and impacts without wear or cracks.
- The polyurethane composition allows an excellent reduction of vibrations.
- The low friction of the filament allows regular feeding of the extruder.
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA.
- Constant diameter and material properties that provide reliable, high quality prints.
- Chemical resistant to many materials including naphtha, ASTM # 1-3 oils, petroleum and freon.
- Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue or tape.
- Compliant with REACH and RoHS 2002/95 / EC directives.
NinjaTek, Fenner Drives brand, offers high performance. Ninjatek is the leading manufacturer of flexible filaments in 3D printing. Its popularity is based on unique performance, features and consistent product quality.
There are 11 products.