EasyFil ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) combines good mechanical properties.
High impact resistance, strength, stiffness, toughness, durability and heat resistance in a very versatile ABS filament that can be used for countless applications.
- Functional prototyping
- Finished parts
- Small batch manufacturing
- Reliable 3D printing
- Improved mechanical strength and stiffness
- High toughness and impact resistance
- High impact resistance at sub-zero temperatures
- Vicat softening temperature of 103°C
- Compatible with Helios for multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Post-processing with acetone
- Wide range of colors available
Difference between EasyFil ABS and Premium ABS
Both EasyFil ABS and Premium ABS are far above average and impact resistant ABS. However, EasyFil ABS is modified with greater impact resulting in improved mechanical properties and better process characteristics. EasyFil ABS has better strength, toughness, stiffness, heat resistance and impact resistance than Premium ABS.
There are 15 products.