ApolloX is a high-end technical filament with ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) as the main component.
ApolloX's formulation is enhanced with added polymers, bonding agents and impact modifiers which result in an engineering filament that combines outstanding mechanical properties with optimized interlayer adhesion and limited deformation.
ApolloX is used by industries around the world to create UV and weather resistant functional parts with near-injection-molding precision.
- Functional prototyping (for outdoor environments)
- Finished parts for outdoor applications
- Automotive components
- Engineering components
- Small batch production
- High impact resistance
- Resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents à Excellent resistance to changing weather conditions and UV rays
- Good mechanical properties
- Minimum deformation, excellent interlayer adhesion and perfect adhesion to the print bed
- Detailed 3D printing with precision similar to injection printing
- Vicat softening temperature of 98°C
- Compatible with Helios support for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Nearly odorless processing and no unpleasant styrene smell when 3D printing