CopperFill is a special type of PLA filament from Colorfabb that is infused with copper powder. It prints with settings very similar to regular PLA filament, so you can get your first print without much difficulty. At the end of 3D printing, the surface will be matte, similar to terra cotta. With a few post-production steps, such as sanding and polishing, the object will look like real polished metal.
Aside from the unique aesthetic it provides to the finished product, Bronzefill from Colorfabb is also three times heavier than regular PLA. This additional weight makes each print much more realistic and appreciable.
Tip: Since this is a powder-filled 3D printer filament, it is an abrasive filament, so it is preferable to use a steel nozzle rather than the classic brass one.
- Material: colorFabb copperFill
- Diameter tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Density: 3.9 g-cm-3
- Glass transition temperature: 55°C
Tips & Tricks
- Suggested Print Temperature: 195-220C
- Suggested printing speed: 40 - 80 mm/s
- Suggested Platen Temperature: (optional) 50-60°C
There is 1 product.
Please login to Download PDF
- Stocks: Immediate Availability *
*Regular shipments throughout Europe