The Luvocom range of 3D printing filaments from Lehvoss includes 2 different types of filament.
Luvocom 3F PAHT 9825 NT filament from Lehvoss is an unreinforced natural color PAHT filament compatible with double extrusion with PVA or HIPS.
Luvocom 3F PAHT 9825 NT filament from Lehvoss is a high temperature resistant polyamide based material. This filament features the strength of a PA6, but is simple to print.
Key features of Luvocom 3F PAHT 9825 NT by Lehvoss:
- Material optimized for industrial additive manufacturing.
- High hardness and mechanical resistance.
- Excellent surface of printed part.
- PA6 based material, easy to print with low deformation and higher layer adhesion.
- Please store the material in a dry environment to avoid water absorption.
- If the material shows bubbles, rough surface or dripping, please dry the material at 70°C for >5 hours.
- 3D lac or similar, glue or BuildTak or similar is recommended to improve the adhesion of the first layer.
- Tensile strength up to 85 Mpa
- Temperature resistant up to 160°C
Luvocom 3F PET CF 9780 BK filament from Lehvoss is a high-performance material compatible for dual extrusion with PVA and HIPS.
Luvocom 3F PET CF 9780 BK filament from Lehvoss is one of the easiest to print carbon-fiber filled PETs on the market, with excellent mechanical properties, including high Z-layer strength.
Key Features of Luvocom 3F PET CF 9780 BK from Lehvoss:
- Optimized material for industrial additive manufacturing;
- Easy to print
- No deformation
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent surface of printed part
- Tensile strength up to 80 Mpa
- Temperature resistant up to 125°C
- Low water absorption
- Functional prototypes
- Production substrates
- End parts
There are 2 products.