Profiles structural and accessories
Structural profiles and accessories
Compass DHM projects supplies mechanical components for industrial automation and 3D printing, including structural profiles (modular aluminum profiles).
The wide range of components, the online cutting configurator with immediate quotation, and the shipping within 24 hours allow a fast and reliable supply.
The raw aluminum structural profile is ideal for all those applications ranging from construction for industrial carpentry to that of hobby; they are suitable for the mechanical construction of modular structures. Find ready-to-ship aluminum profiles:
- series 5 - slot 6 mm - module 20
- series 6 - slot 8 mm - module 30
- series 8 - slot 10 mm - module 40
All the series of profiles have slots to ensure a stable fixing even with high static and dynamic loads, and foreseen for the use of all the accessories necessary for the construction. Profiles can be available in various formats:
- slot on 1 side
- slots on 2 opposite sides
- slots on 2 consecutive sides
- slots on 3 sides
- slots on 4 sides
The aluminum profiles allow for a modular system. Anodized aluminum profiles require neither mechanical processing nor welding for their joining. The grooves on the profiles are made with an extrusion process obtaining highly respectable precision and tolerances: nuts, plugs, various anchors can be inserted.
Here are the main advantages of aluminum profiles:
- Modularity: modular and modular aluminum alloy profiles that offer the possibility of infinite combinations
- Customization: our online cut-to-size service is available 24/7 for an immediate quote and a quick purchase
- Innovation: through CAD management, the systems created using profiles make it possible to create innovative solutions for the industry.
There are 146 products.