TitanX is a high-end technical filament consisting of ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) as the main component.
The TitanX formulation is enriched with added polymers, binding agents and impact modifiers that produce an engineering filament that combines exceptional mechanical properties with optimized interlayer adhesion and minimal deformation.
TitanX is used by industries around the world for creating functional prototypes and finished parts.
- Functional prototyping
- Finished parts
- Fitness test
- Engineering parts
- Small batch production
- Good surface quality
- Strongly improved mechanical properties à 65% more impact resistant than normal ABS
- Minimum deformation, excellent interlayer adhesion and perfect adhesion to the print bed
- Precise 3D printing with precise details
- Vicat softening temperature of 97°C
- Compatible with Helios support for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Nearly odorless processing and no unpleasant styrene smell when 3D printing