As the name suggests, the GlowFill 3D printing filament from Colorfabb is a thread that glows in the dark. With this filament, it is therefore possible to create objects that have a luminescence in the dark.
GlowFill has a special, highly concentrated phosphorescent pigment in the mixture incorporated with PLA / PHA pellets. It prints like a simple PLA / PHA filament, so you can quickly find the ideal printing parameters.
Tip: being a filament for 3D printers loaded is an abrasive wire, and it is therefore preferable to use a steel nozzle rather than the classic brass in the case of long prints.
- Material: colorFabb glowFil
- Diameter tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Density: 1.210-1.430 g-cm-3
- Glass transition temperature: 55°C
Tips & Tricks
- Suggested printing temperature: 195-220C
- Suggested printing speed: 40 - 100 mm/s
- Suggested print bed temperature: (optional) 50-60°C
There is 1 product.
Please login to Download PDF
- Stocks: Immediate Availability *
*Regular shipments throughout Europe