Carbon Fill Formfutura
CarbonFil is a composite filament of PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol) reinforced with 20% carbon fibers.
CarbonFil exhibits great dimensional stability and produces a combination of stiffness, heat resistance and impact resistance.
- RC parts and drones
- Automotive parts
- Finished parts
- Small batch production
- High impact resistance
- Resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents
- Excellent resistance to changing weather conditions and UV rays
- Good mechanical properties
- Minimum deformation, excellent interlayer adhesion and perfect adhesion to the print bed
- Detailed 3D printing with near injection molded precision
- Vicat softening temperature of 98°C
- Compatible with Helios support for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Nearly odorless processing and no unpleasant styrene smell when 3D printing
There is 1 product.