Compass DHM projects has various types of power transmission belts in its online catalog.
Among these we find the GT3 belts. These belts are 3mm metric pitch belts. They are available in open or closed format, therefore by the meter or by sleeve.
GT3 belts are complementary to GT3 toothed pulleys. Timing belts have many advantages in their applications:
- high load capacity and efficiency,
- wear resistance in continuous operation,
- accuracy in the repeatability of positioning in the linear system,
- pitch accuracy in translating the movement from rotational to linear.
Belts are available in various materials, the main ones are two:
- main body in neoprene (chloroprene rubber), core with fiberglass (or nylon) cable
- main body in polyurethane (PU), core with steel cable
GT3 toothed belts can be used in conjunction with stepper drivers in small robots, 3D printers and small automations.
There are 2 products.