WoodFill is a special type of PLA filament from Colorfabb that is infused with very fine wood fibers, which make up about 30% of the total initial mixture. It prints with very similar settings to regular PLA filament, so you can get your first print without much difficulty. A 0.4mm nozzle can be used.
At the end of 3D printing the surface of the printed object will have unique characteristics, in fact it does not have a glossy appearance, but has a matte finish with the texture and color of pine wood. Users are advised to maintain a good material flow while printing. The following parameters can be used as initial parameters: layer height 0.20-0.27 mm - printing at 50-65 mm/s.
Tip: being a fiber filled filament for 3D printers it is an abrasive filament, so it is preferable to use a steel nozzle rather than the classic brass one in case of long prints.
- Material: colorFabb woodFill
- Diameter tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Density: 1.15 g-cm-3
- Glass transition temperature: 55°C
Tips & Tricks
- Suggested Print Temperature: 195-220C
- Suggested printing speed: 40 - 80 mm/s
- Suggested Platen Temperature: (optional) 50-60°C
There is 1 product.
Please login to Download PDF
- Stocks: Immediate Availability *
*Regular shipments throughout Europe