NinjaTek's NinjaFlex flexible filament is an industry leader due to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials.
Its consistency in diameter and tolerance in roundness surpass other polyurethane materials. NinjaFlex is a 3D printing filament made from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material.
The end result gives extraordinarily flexible and durable prints ideal for direct drive extruders.
- Shore hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no filling or layer manipulation required to achieve performance).
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking.
- Polyurethane composition provides excellent vibration reduction.
- Low filament friction allows for smooth extruder feeding.
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA.
- Consistent diameter and material properties that provide reliable, high quality prints.
- Chemical resistant to many materials including naphtha, ASTM # 1-3 oils, petroleum and freon.
- Adheres to all standard construction platforms without glue or tape.
- Complies with REACH and RoHS 2002/95 / CE.
NinjaTek, a Fenner Drives brand, offers high performance. Ninjatek is the leading manufacturer of flexible filaments in 3D printing. Its popularity is based on unique performance, features and consistent product quality.
There are 11 products.