ABS PLUS AzureFilm
AzureFilm's ABS Plus filament (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a stiff, strong and flexible 3D printer wire.
AzureFilm ABS Plus filament is designed primarily for professional use, most often it is used for the production of prototypes, which must withstand higher temperatures.
Finished products made with AzureFilm's ABS Plus filament are durable and impact resistant.
If the printed product is placed under a cup with acetone-soaked wipes, it becomes smooth and you will no longer see the noticeable layers that appear during the printing process. The product should be left under the cup for about five minutes.
- Material: AzureFilm ABS Plus
- Diameter tolerance: ± 0.02mm
Tips & Tricks
- Suggested printing temperature: 225-245°C
- Suggested print speed: 50 - 100mm/s
- Suggested printing bed temperature: 90-110°C
There are 9 products.