PLA EasyFil Formfutura
EasyFil PLA (polylactic acid) is modified to be slightly softer than regular PLA and to optimize flow and interlayer adhesion.
With this modification it has a deep matte color and combines simple processing properties with high resolution printing and a surface of excellent quality.
- Household items
- Architectural models
- Visualization aids
- Casts and molds
- Educational models
- Very simple 3D printing with improved sliding behavior, excellent adhesion and perfect adhesion to the build plate
- High resolution 3D printing with fine detail
- The optimized flow behavior results in layers flowing into each other
- Good surface and aesthetic quality
- Slightly softer and more durable than regular PLA
- Compatible with AquaSolve for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Wide range of standard colors available
Difference between EasyFil PLA and Premium PLA
Both ranges of PLA are based on the same grade of PLA, but EasyFil PLA has a 5x greater impact than Premium PLA. This results in better scrolling behavior and resolution prints with perfect surface quality. EasyFil PLA is best used with less complex geometries. Premium PLA is modified with less impact and therefore has a faster crystallization process than printed layers. Due to this faster crystallization process, Premium PLA is best suited for more complex geometries and is often used for large-scale prototyping on industrial-sized 3D printers.
There are 20 products.