Compass DHM projects has various types of power transmission belts in its online catalog.
Among these we find the T5 belts. These belts are 5mm metric pitch belts. They are available in open or closed format, therefore by the meter or by sleeve.
T5 belts are complementary to T5 toothed pulleys. Timing belts have many advantages in their applications:
- high load capacity and efficiency,
- wear resistance in continuous operation,
- accuracy in the repeatability of positioning in the linear system,
- pitch accuracy in translating the movement from rotational to linear.
Belts are available in various materials, the main ones are two:
- main body in neoprene (chloroprene rubber), core with fiberglass (or nylon) cable
- main body in polyurethane (PU), core with steel cable
T5 timing belts can be used for large format 3D printers and small industrial automation.
There are 2 products.