AzureFilm PLA filament (polylactic acid) is a versatile and easy-to-use material and is usually used in 3D printing.
AzureFilm's PLA filament is bioplastic, which means it is a renewable and biodegradable material. The AzureFilm PLA filament is specially designed to make it easy to use for all beginners and non-beginners.
This 3D printing wire has excellent properties: it does not shrink during printing, it is odorless, it is easy to print and does not require a heated bed when printing. It is a material that stands out for its glossy finish and is therefore also used for printing decorative elements.
- Material: AzureFilm PLA
- Diameter tolerance: ± 0.02mm
- Density: 1.20 - 1.30 g / cm3
Tips & Tricks
- Suggested printing temperature: 190-210°C
- Suggested print speed: 50 - 100mm/s
- Suggested printing bed temperature: 50-60°C
There are 69 products.