EasyFill ABS Formfutura
EasyFil ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) combines good mechanical properties.
High impact resistance, strength, stiffness, toughness, durability and heat resistance in a very versatile ABS filament that can be used for countless applications.
- Functional prototyping
- Finished parts
- Small batch production
- Reliable 3D printing
- Better mechanical strength and rigidity
- High tenacity and impact resistance
- High impact resistance at sub-zero temperatures
- Vicat softening temperature of 103°C
- Compatible with Helios for multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Post-processing with acetone
- Wide range of colors available
Difference between ABS EasyFil and ABS Premium
Both EasyFil ABS and Premium ABS are much above average and impact resistant ABS. The ABS EasyFil is however modified with greater impact resulting in improved mechanical properties and better process characteristics. EasyFil ABS has better strength, toughness, stiffness, heat resistance and impact resistance than Premium ABS.
There are 15 products.