HIRMA PMMA filament from TreeD Filaments is an acrylic filament for 3D printing.
This filament is a light thermoplastic material that can be made transparent through acetone or special resins. HIRMA PMMA filament from TreeD Filaments has high scratch and impact resistance, good UV resistance which makes it suitable for outdoor use as well.
HIRMA PMMA from TreeD Filaments is an ideal 3D printer filament as an alternative to PC because it is easier to print, although slightly less durable.
- Material: TreeD Filaments HIRMA PMMA
- Density: 1.17 g/cm3
Tips & Tricks
- Suggested Print Temperature: 220-240 °C
- Suggestedprinting speed: 30-50 mm/s
- Suggested print bed temperature: 90-110°C
There is 1 product.
Please login to Download PDF
- Stocks: Immediate Availability *
*Regular shipments throughout Europe