MD Flex Copper3D
Copper 3D's MDFlex filament is an innovative nanocomposite 3D printer filament developed with a high quality 98A TPU compound and a patented, scientifically validated and highly effective Nano-Copper additive.
Copper3D's MDFlex filament is a copper additive thread and antibacterial properties for professional prints.
Main features of Copper 3D MDFlex:
- Filament registered by the FDA
- Compliant with European Union standards: n. 10/2011, n. 1935/2004 and n. 2023/2006
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated by eliminating over 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms
- Clinically tested in amputee prostheses with excellent results
- Ideal for manufacturing other medical applications where bacterial contamination is dangerous, such as postoperative prosthetics, wound dressings and surgical equipment and orthopedic insoles
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA
- Manufactured in the Netherlands under ISO 9001/2015 certified manufacturing standards
- The nano-additive maintains all the mechanical properties of the TPU material such as strength and flexibility, high heat resistance (138 ° C), 450% elongation at break and easily printable at speed. > 75 mm / s.
- Compatible with AquaSolve for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing.
- Medical applications
- Food contact and processing applications
- Surgical guides and equipment
- Water filtration applications
- Postoperative prostheses
General guidelines for printing:
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.25mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
- Experience level: intermediate
- Printing temperature: ± 220-250°C
- Fan Speed: 50-100%
- Heated bed temperature: ± 0-60°C
- Closed printer: no
There are 2 products.
MD Flex Copper3D
Please login to Download PDF
- Stocks: Immediate Availability *
*Regular shipments throughout Europe