The SKULPT filament by Thibra 3D is a modelable 3D printer filament, thanks to post-production it allows the creation of objects similar to clay sculptures.
By heating the object printed with Thibra 3D SKULPT filament to a temperature of ± 70°C, it will be possible to modify and refine the printed object by sculpting or reshaping it slightly.
Visible printed layers and blemishes caused by smudges, blobs, hinges and support structures removed on the printed object can easily be reshaped perfectly and evenly, and even details can be sculpted onto the surface of the printed object.
Main features of Thibra 3D SKULPT:
- Use a heat gun to project a temperature of ± 70°C onto the part of the SKULPT 3D printed object that requires fine tuning by sculpting and / or remodeling
- Easily smoothes visible 3D printed layers and blemishes caused by blemishes, pimples and removed support structures
- SKULPT 3D printed object must be degreased with soap and warm water before painting with acrylic paints
- SKULPT 3D printed objects can be polished
- SKULPT 3D printed objects can be sculpted continuously by reshaping, carving, cutting, adding extra material SKULPT material, etc ...
- The remaining support structures can be reused for sculpting
- It does not dry out and does not crack
- Support structures for 3D printing with the same SKULPT 3D printer filament used for primary objects as the object can be perfectly smoothed and the advanced support material can be reused for sculpting
General guidelines for printing:
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.4mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.2mm
- Range: ± 110-121%
- Printing temperature: ± 190-230°C
- Print speed: medium
- Retraction: Yes ± 1.5 - 3mm
- Heated bed: ± 45 - 60°C
- Fan Speed: 60-100%
- Experience level: beginner
There are 4 products.