Thibra 3D's SKULPT filament is a moldable 3D printer filament that allows post production to create objects similar to clay sculptures.
By heating the object printed with Thibra 3D SKULPT filament to a temperature of ±70°C, it is possible to modify and finish the printed object by sculpting or slightly reshaping it.
Visible printed layers and imperfections caused by stains, blobs, hinges and support structures removed on the printed object can be easily reshaped perfectly and uniformly, and even details can be sculpted on the surface of the printed object.
Key Features of SKULPT by Thibra 3D:
- Use a heat gun to project a temperature of ± 70°C onto the part of the SKULPT 3D printed object that requires precise fine-tuning by sculpting and/or reshaping
- Easily smooths visible 3D printed layers and imperfections caused by stains, pimples and removed support structures
- SKULPT 3D printed object should be degreased with soap and warm water before painting with acrylic paints.
- SKULPT 3D printed objects can be polished
- SKULPT 3D printed objects can be sculpted continuously by reshaping, carving, cutting, adding extra SKULPT Material, etc...
- Remaining support structures can be reused for sculpting
- Does not dry out or crack
- Support structures for 3D printing with the same SKULPT 3D printer filament used for primary objects because the object can be perfectly polished and the leftover support material can be reused for sculpting
General Printing Guidelines:
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.2 mm
- Flow rate: ± 110-121%
- Printing temperature: ± 190-230°C
- Printing speed: Average
- Shrinkage: Yes ± 1,5 - 3 mm
- Heated Platen: ± 45 - 60°C
- Fan speed: 60-100%
- Experience level: beginner
There are 4 products.