CarbonFil is a PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol) composite filament reinforced with 20% carbon fibers.
CarbonFil exhibits great dimensional stability and produces a combination of stiffness, heat resistance and impact strength.
- RC parts and drones
- Automotive parts
- Finished parts
- Small batch production
- High impact resistance
- UV and weather resistant
- Excellent resistance to changing weather conditions and UV rays
- Good mechanical properties
- Minimal deformation, excellent interlayer adhesion and perfect fit to the print bed
- Detailed 3D printing with almost injection molded precision
- Vicat softening temperature of 98°C
- Compatible with Helios media for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Nearly odorless processing and no unpleasant styrene odor during 3D printing
There is 1 product.